Amusement & Inflatable Rental Insurance in Indiana

Amusement and inflatable rentals are inflatable rental insurancepopular at birthday parties, family reunions, church picnics, graduation parties, festivals, and other events. After all, most kids love the chance to jump in a bouncy house or go down an inflatable slide.

Inflatables can add a certain pizzazz to your gathering, but they can also be dangerous. It’s important to make sure that children are well supervised while inflatable rentals are present.

Let’s take a closer look at the risks associated with amusements such as inflatables and bounce houses.

Inflatable Risks

If you’re considering renting inflatable equipment for a fundraiser, party, festival, or other type of event, it’s important to understand the risks. The Consumer Product Safety Commission estimated that more than 113,000 injuries requiring emergency treatment between 2003-2013 were related to inflatable amusements. Fractures, sprains, and strains are among the most common injuries that occur.

Take precautions when hosting an event with inflatable items. Make sure items are properly set up and anchored to prevent injuries related to tip overs. Children of different age groups should play at different times. Flips, somersaults, and horseplay can lead to serious injuries and should not be allowed. Ensure that event attendees understand the rules related to using inflatables to help prevent injuries.

Insurance for Inflatable Rental Companies

If you rent inflatables and other amusement items, it’s very important to have a general liability policy. You may want to consult an attorney and consider asking renters to sign a waiver prior to renting them the equipment. Inland marine property coverage will protect your equipment in the event of fire, theft, or vandalism on your premises.

Do you have employees? If so, you’ll want to consider adding workers compensation to your policy. If you deliver inflatable equipment to renters, you’ll need commercial auto coverage. If you take credit cards for your business, you may want to consider cyber liability coverage.

Insurance for those Renting Inflatables

If you’re considering renting inflatable equipment for a party or other event, you’ll want to contact your insurance agent for advice. Will your current homeowners or business insurance coverage be adequate for your event?

When choosing which company to rent inflatable equipment from, be sure to choose a company with a good reputation. Savvy shoppers will ask the company to provide written proof of their current liability policy. It’s important to note that if an injury does occur, this policy covers the rental company (not you or your own business).

Find Insurance for Inflatables

Renting a bouncy house or other inflatable equipment should be fun, not stressful! That’s why the independent insurance agents at Kincaid Insurance are here to help you find the coverage you need for your home or business. Our agents will work with you to determine your risks and policy needs before providing you with a no obligation free quote.

Kincaid Insurance is headquartered in Rockport, Indiana. Our agents work with individuals and businesses throughout the Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois Tri-State area, including: Newburgh, Mt. Vernon, Louisville, Vincennes, Evansville, and Owensboro. You can contact Kincaid Insurance today by calling 1-877-888-5506.

Request a Free Quote