Serving Homeowners & Renters in Southern Indiana, Western, Kentucky, and Eastern Illinois
You’ve worked hard to save up and purchase a home. For many families, a home can be one of the largest investments a household will ever make. Although home ownership can be a tremendous blessing, it can also present its challenges. To protect your home, it is important that you do your homework to find the proper coverage. Since we are an independent agency, we are able to shop a wide variety of policies and coverage options to find you the best deal possible. Some of the most frequently requested policy types include:
- Earthquake Home Insurance
- Mine Subsidence Insurance
- Sewer Line Insurance
- Renters Insurance
Considerations As You Evaluate Different Types of Home InsuranceShopping for insurance can be confusing, even for the most experienced homeowner. Many people are unsure what questions to ask when starting the process. Below are a few questions your family should ask when talking to any homeowners insurance agency. Kincaid would love to help you walk through these considerations.
- Is my home in an area that could flood?
- How susceptible am I to earthquake or other disasters?
- Was my property ever strip mined or used as an underground mine?
- Are my sewers and drains prone to backup, clogging, or rupturing?
- What kind of liability insurance do I need for my home?